A Shelter for All — Not Just a Place to Sleep!
Each of our residents is matched with a case manager who helps navigate our 120-day Levels Program. Once enrolled, the resident commits to goals that will help obtain stable income and housing. As the resident is receiving help, their spiritual and material needs are met along the way.
We operate the only shelter in Weld County that provides services to single individuals as well as families.
Our new facility is a comprehensive shelter, with complementary social programs operating all at one location.
120-Day Levels Program Requirements...
- Attend Employment and Life Skills class series
- Attend Housing and Money Management class series
- Regularly submit Job Search and Housing Search logs
- Regularly deposit earnings into a supervised, personal housing fund
- Meet regularly with Case Manager
Our Permanent Shelter Accommodations...
- Men’s room with 24 beds
- Women’s room with 6 beds
- Six separate family rooms
Special Case Managers for the Elderly
We provide specialized case management to the elderly, to help them obtain benefits, housing and senior resources.
Women's Rhinestone Jen Steel Plume La We're Making a Difference!
In Fiscal Year 2016/17:
- Jen Steel Women's Plume La Rhinestone 17,948 nights of shelter provided
- 43,292 meals provided at the Guadalupe Community Center
- 484 seniors provided with services
- 76 households provided with with financial assistance through Weld Victim's Assistance ministry
- 297 households assisted with utility payments and 64 households assisted with rent payments through Weld Emergency Assistance
What We Provide
Guadalupe Community Shelter provides the following services...
- Overnight emergency shelter
- Transitional housing shelter
- Daily meals
- Clean linens and basic toiletries
- Case management and referrals
- Computer Resource Room
- Medical screenings, and referral to Sunrise Medical Clinic
Guadalupe Community Center Wish List
The Distribution Center at the Guadalupe Community Center accepts donations and gives items out to clients.
Plume La Jen Rhinestone Women's Steel Our current donation needs include:
Top Ten Kitchen Needs...
- Large cans of fruit (or fresh fruit)
- Large cans of vegetables (or fresh)
- Whole grain cereals
- Peanut Butter
- Iron Fortified Infant Formula / Cereal
- Rhinestone Women's Steel Jen La Plume Paper Towels
Top Ten Toiletries Needs...
- Shampoo / Conditioner
- Toilet Paper
- Body Wash/Soap
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Diapers (large sizes)/ Wipes