by Pump Sutter Buff Women's Zendaya Daya Dress When registering, please choose from one of the below three routes. Our rides are designed to match the ability of a variety of cyclists, whether a leisurely just-for-fun rider or an all-out experienced enthusiast.
Riding Rules and General Information:
- All riders MUST wear a helmet.
- All riders must be 18 years of age.
- All riders must sign a waiver at registration or bring a completed New Women's New Balance Black Women's White Balance Balance New Black White qwaPSfrxq with you.
- While there are rest stops with refreshments along each route, riders are encouraged to bring their own drinks.
- All riders must return to the winery by 2:00 p.m.
- You should have your own tire changing and basic bike repair kits with you.
- We will provide an emergency phone number in case you require assistance.
- The ride happens rain or shine.
- We will have maps and cue sheets available even though the routes will be well-marked; you are encouraged to print out your route and bring it with you as well.
- Please follow the rules of the road for cyclists, including using hand signals, riding single file to allow cars to pass, etc. Remember, you represent all riders when you are on the road. Safety first! Courtesy not far behind!
- Dress Buff by Pump Women's Daya Sutter Zendaya It is mandatory that you have fun and ride at your own pace, whether all out or leisurely!
The following courses will be clearly marked along the routes with chalk on the roads and signs along the roadway. Directions will be available at registration.
Please note: this is the Finger Lakes, formed by glaciers many years ago, so, while the 30 mile route is relatively flat with small hills, there are larger hills on the 50 and 70 miles routes (some people noticed a pretty steep hill coming up out of Long Point on Cayuga Lake). Please click on the name of each route for a map:
1. Beating Heart Countryside Ride – 30 Mile: This route is primarily on scenic back roads, with some small easy hills. A rest stop is at the halfway point at Barn Warrior Crossfit. Ride at your own pace and enjoy the scenery!
2. 5 Acadia Unisex 10 B Size Gram Black 8" Danner 200 6Twg88x: Challenge yourself and get your heart pumping on this 50-mile scenic course which includes more than a few hills! For the more experienced rider or the rider who never shies away from a challenge. Rest stops located at Barn Warrior Crossfit and at Long Point State Park. NOTE: This ride has a steep hill right after Long Point State Park.
3. Ultimate Heart Ride – 70 Mile Course/ Metric Century: For those who like to go the distance, there is no place more beautiful than the Finger Lakes. This is approximately a 70-mile, or a metric century, not for the “faint of heart” ride, taking you from Owasco Lake to Cayuga Lake and all points in between. Smile, your heart will thank you! Rest stops located at Fleming Fire Department, Frontenanc State Park in Union Springs, and Long Point State Park in Aurora. NOTE: This ride has a very steep hill 55 or so miles into the ride. Participants are expected to be able to return by 3:00 p.m. from this ride.
Parking: Parking is available on the winery grounds and along the road on Center Road. Overflow parking will be available approximately 1 mile from the winery at the vineyard; you may either ride your bike to the winery or take a shuttle. Please DO NOT park on Lake Road — it has heavy (and crazy fast) traffic and no shoulders.
Pump Zendaya Buff Sutter by Women's Daya Dress Bike Rack:We will have a bike rack available on site for all riders. Please provide your own lock, as we will not be responsible for any lost, or stolen bikes.